Expression of Interest – Bid Consultant (Tender Writer)Location: Brisbane (central office location in West End, close to South Brisbane & Southbank) Vacancy type: Full Time
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with a growing business supporting major Australian & NZ services firms
- Remuneration matched to your skills & experience
In this role, you will work in a consulting capacity, coordinating and preparing tender and proposal submissions for a range of engineering, construction and professional services firms. You will be responsible for producing targeted, concise, and engaging proposals. You will work directly with and often embedded in the client’s team to prepare winning tender submissions, including developing win themes, technical and capability documentation.
What you’ll need to succeed
You have a demonstrated ability to work independently in leading, coordinating and writing winning proposals. You have a track record of effectively organising and prioritising demands, handling multiple complex tasks simultaneously, and meeting deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in tender writing is essential
- Experience in consulting is preferred but not essential
- Qualifications in marketing, communications or public relations are preferred but not essential
- A flair for presenting key messages and technical content in concise and engaging ways
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Graphic design skills advantageous but not essential
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded for your hard work and expertise with a salary package which is truly aligned to your skills and experience, and the opportunity to work in an exciting, close-knit organisation in a period of growth.
What you need to do now
We are currently seeking expressions of interest. Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.