Expression of Interest – Marketing Consultant (Digital Specialist)Location: Brisbane (central office location in West End, close to South Brisbane & Southbank) Vacancy type: Full Time
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with a growing business supporting major Australian & NZ services firms
- Remuneration matched to your skills & experience
In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing client acquisition and retention strategies for a range of clients, working across the end-to-end marketing program. You will partner with clients to:
- Develop new brand identities, assess current brand strategies, and develop and implement brand refresh programs
- Develop and manage digital assets, including websites, social media and other digital platforms
- Develop and implement video content strategies
- Design, copywrite, and coordinate the production of marketing and business development collateral
- Manage marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels including print, digital, social, and other media
- Support business development and tendering activity.
What you’ll need to succeed
You are an innovative, energetic, and digitally savvy marketer with a passion for partnering with your clients to see them achieve business growth. You have a demonstrated ability in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies, ideally in a business-to-business environment. You have extensive knowledge of social media, AdWords, and video content creation. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail. Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications are preferred but not essential. You are skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded for your hard work and expertise with a salary package which is truly aligned to your skills and experience, and the opportunity to work in an exciting, close-knit organisation in a period of growth.
What you need to do now
We are currently seeking expressions of interest. Download the PDF if you’d like more information. Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Download PDF